Good Morning St. Vincent Families,
Our annual auction is 2 months away. We need your help to make it successful! This is our BIGGEST, most glamorous and highly anticipated event of the academic year. No other event contributes as much financially as this one to our school.
THE DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 14th
for your donation(s) to be included in the auction catalog.
Please drop off all donations to the school office.
We ask that each family donate an item or a basket of items to be auctioned off. Below are some items for you to consider. Most of these baskets have done extremely well in past auctions. But we would be grateful for new ideas! We need your creativity!
If you do not wish to purchase items on your own, but would like to contribute financially, an auction committee member can shop on your behalf. You can drop off monetary donations to the school office.
• Lottery Ticket Basket or Wreath
• Ohio State Basket
• Wine Basket
• Spa Items
• Shop Local Gift Certificates on a Wreath
• Fidget Basket
• Family Night Out Basket
• Movie Night Basket
• Game Night Basket
• Photography Session Gift Certificate
• Date Night Basket
• Signs with unique sayings (home decor)
• Game Tickets
• Concert Tickets
• Memberships (Zoo, Fitness, SPI Spot, COSI)
• Catholic Youth Basket (Items for our kids)
• Catholic Adult Basket
• Catholic Outdoor Garden Statues
• Lawn Services
• Building Services
• Camping Basket with unique items
• Mary Kay, Arbonne, Lularoe etc items
• Coffee Basket (with unique brands & cups)
• Hot Chocolate Basket
• Campground gift certificates
• Golf Bag & Balls & Gift Certificate
• Snow trails Gift Certificate
• Painting Gift Certificate (Artist paint a loved one)
• Ultimate Artist Basket for kids (Paints, Crayons etc)
• Wooden Chests
• Harry Potter Basket