The St. Vincent de Paul School difference:
- Founded in 1856. STV is a Christ-centered institution.
- Award winning STEM program (science, technology, engineering, and math)
- 25% of student body population are families of other faiths
- K-8 enrollment: 201 as of October 31, 2020.
- K-8 teachers: 14
- Student-Teacher Ratio: 14:3
- Recent awards received: Harold C. Shaw Outstanding School Award (2015; for State Science Fair competitors); Buckeye Best School (annually since 2003); SADS Foundation Heart Safe School, Thomas Edison Award for excellence in STEM
- Consistent student scoring well above national averages on Terra Nova standardized tests
- Religion, music, art, and Spanish are regular parts of our curriculum in all grades along with traditional “core” subjects
- Safe and secure building
- Enrolled and active in “No Bully” program
- Seasonal team sports for 4th-8th grades
- Extended Hours Care Program keeps children safe and engaged before and after school
We strive to provide a solid foundation that puts your child on the path to success in school and in life. Justine Maag, Principal
For more information or to arrange a visit please contact us at
740-393-3611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.